CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Know something you don't

Ian Spreads the good news...


Front


Back



We e-mailed these pictures to some family and friends.
For Grandma and Grandpa Hancock we met them for dinner and of course grandma read the front and said "Hmmm" to which Brad replied "well you have to read the back." The only sound that came out of Grandma's mouth was a squeal followed by "You have to read this!" directed to Grandpa. To this he said "I know what is says." I'm sure he guessed by the reaction of delight we got from Grandma!






8 comments:

The Atwood's said...

I dont'know if I said this when you e-mailed the pics but congrats again!! That will be so fun.

bkbishopfamily said...

So, I haven't checked this blog for a while and for some reason I checked today and voila, a whole bunch of new pictures-lucky me! they are all so cute, especially the "good news" spreader! yeah for the bishop family...when are you coming to boise? next weekend maybe? hope you're feeling well, calli! see ya soon?...

EmHy said...

Congratulations Calli! I loved all the pictures and updates. I didn't realize Brad joined the national gaurd. I hope to see you at the Bushman Reuinion. Later

Hancocks said...

Hip, hip, hooray! You're back! Your mom told me you updated your blog so I had to check it out. It's about time girl! So excited for you guys and your fun news!

KiraD said...

It was so good to see you on Saturday. We really need to plan a day to hang out.

Boyd and Becky Ann Kent said...

What...new pictures?! Keep them coming. We love to see what you all are up to.

Bethany said...

We can't wait to meet her!

Candace said...

Calli!!
I found your blog site and have been looking at pictures and reading all about your family. Your little boy is absolutely darling! What a cute family you guys are. Its fun to see what you've been up to. I'm glad I found you! Hope you're doing well. I'll be checking your blog for more updates. And, congratulations about the upcoming arrival! How exciting. 2 kids is so much work, but SO much fun. Take care!