CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ainsley- An Update



Ainsley has grown so quickly. She is such a happy, smiley, pleasant baby. Ainsley at 6 months. I had fun watching her get pictures. She was all smiles.





Ainsley's Baby blessing.






This little dress was my blessing dress too.
Ainsley's a little camera shocked. Too many Pictures mom. In these pictures Ainsley sure looks like the bishop side of the family.













Christmas 2008
Our little Elfs by our fresh cut Uinta Christmas Tree. THANKS Gma and Gpa Hancock.































Ainsley all bundled for cutting the Christmas Tree.














Our little teddy bear- Halloween '08







MMMM.... Tasty!

"Come Here Ainsley, Come Here"
The story behind this picture- I was holding Ainsley and I heard Ian come in the kitchen behind me. Then his cute little voice... "Come here Ainsley, come here."I turn around and see Ian sitting in the rubbermaid. Me-"Do you want to hold Ainsley?"Ian-"Yeah. We're goin' sleddin' "So this is Ian and Ainsley going sledding. Need less to say we got out of our little apartment that afternoon.

Ainsley in the beginning. It amazes me how much they change. Here Ainsley looks like me when I was an infant.















12 comments:

Bethany Gilson said...

Calli your kids are beautiful just like their Mommy! I found your blog. Here is ours. http://www.homegrownbethandty.blogspot.com/
Stop by sometime!

Tiffani Hamilton said...

Calli!!! They are so cute! I miss you...I need to make a trip up town to see you soon. I still have a present for Ainsley.

Lianne said...

Wow, I stopped checking your blog when you said you hadn't blogged forever. I love the new additions. Your kids are definately in tough competion for being the cutest.

Cody and Michelle said...

Oh they are so cute! I love your kids! They have to be the happiest, sweetest kids I have ever seen!

Hancocks said...

They are just adorable! We just love those little stinks! Hopefully we'll get to see them soon!

Bethany said...

What a sweet girl. Oh, she is so precious! So glad you've got some recent pictures I can't wait to meet her in person. Such a doll!

Kendal and Kendra said...

Ainsley is so cute! I just found your blog and thought I'd say hi! Way cute pictures!
-Kendra

Kim H. said...

She is adorable! How are you guys, blogs are so fun to catch up with!

Kendal and Kendra said...

hey email me so I can send you an invite to our blog! kendranani@yahoo.com

Jeff and Stacy said...

Wow, such a cute little girl!!!!

Brooke said...

Hey, I just found your blog! Cute pics. Your kids are very cute!!

The Tams said...

Its amazing how fast our little ones grow! Ainsley is so cute!

email me at brookelynntams@hotmail.com so I can invite you to my blog.