CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Ian- An Udate

Visiting the Train Museum with friend Easton and taking the Front Runner to Ogden.


Playing on the Beach at the Schouten Reunion in July.


Visiting Dad in His OB/GYN rotation. Ian got lots of looks as he walk through the hospital in his scrubs wearing his very own stethiscope.


Ian performing a Dental exam at Gpa's office. Sorry about the sideways pic.


Ian has watched mom get "ready" too many times. He found my mascara.


Ian's photo shoot at the Harley shop.





Ian has surgery in November.


Halloween!

I asked Ian if I could take a picture and the first picture is his response- with no comment. I finally got a smile.

6 comments:

Hancocks said...

Super cute! I love getting updates on your family! Ian makes a darn cute doctor- I love it! We had a great time with you guys last weekend!

Camisha Gollaher said...

Calli- your kids are darling! I think this is the first time I've looked at your blog, and I had to read clear back to the beginning. I didn't realize you lived in SLC...I'm in Ogden, and if you ever come this way, we should get our kiddos together and catch up! I have a 3 yr old Berklie (born Feb 06), and a 8 week old- today (Born Jan 30th) Brooklyn. It's great to get in touch with you a little!!! Enjoy keeping you hands busy! Kids are just the best- Don't you think?

The Burnah Clan said...

Aww, cute! We miss you guys! What was the surgery for?

Julie said...

Ian is sure growing up. What a cutie!

Cody and Michelle said...

Oh cuteness! I love that kid! He has got to be the cutest thing that I have ever seen! I love the little video... he is going to make a really good doctor someday!

Bethany said...

What cute kids and so many fun times. I've been missing you guys!