CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Funny Kids- Anatomy, A little Help, True Friends,Funny Sister, and Island Boy

After bath we always brush our teeth. After brushing Ian's and Ainsley's I brushed my own and went in to put the kids to bed and died when I found this... Ian was telling Ainsley all sorts of stuff. Then I had a thought... If I do really good teaching the first kid maybe the info will just all trickle down... Well it was a nice thoughts- notice the heart is upside-down.

A little help-
After church I put ainsley to bed and walked in to the kitchen where a patient little boy awaited assistance- after all he could do.

All but in the cup.


Your not true friends until you do everything together- and I mean everything.



Ainsley LOVES the FOURWheeler- does this count as Four eye?

While driving to Idaho I turned to check and see if Ainsley was sleeping. Nope. But did you know neck pillows are the latest hair trend... I mean this totally out does the huge flowers. And yes she did it herself.




Ians response to "go get your swimming suit on for lessons."
Ian has the imagination to turn anything into a toy- here he shows alternative uses for hair bands.

Oh yes please send money. My Boy is starving. hahaha








2 comments:

Lianne said...

Owen and Ian are good buds. We sure are going to miss you.

Hancocks said...

They are so cute! Love this post!