CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

13.1 Miles of Moab

My first Half Marathon was the Moab Canyonlands.
My Good Friend Kath made me sign up. Since it was a lottery I figured I would most likely not get in but in December I recieved a comformation that I was in. My thought was Crap... Now I have to start running. Now I've always thought runners where crazy, especially runners who run outside in the winter. Well I've now become one of those crazy people. I trained for 3 months doing a run/walk system by Jeff Galloway. And have to admit I've fallen in love with running. My goal was a 10 minute mile through out the race and I finished the Race in 02:05:44. It was awesome.
Race Day! Brooke Peacock, Me, and Kath Nilsen

The Race shirt and My Bib Number

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so amazed at you guys!!!

Hancocks said...

Wahoo! Way to go! Wish I could have gone!